Top Holiday Gift Ideas 2019

Find that perfect gift!

Anna Paulmann, Student Journalist

Unless you are FLHS senior Oscar Madzio and all you’re looking for this Christmas is happiness, then you might want to check-out this article.

If you’re struggling to find a good gift for your Secret Santa swap, or for a sibling who never seems to be happy with whatever you get for him or her, look no further because all of your holiday insider information on gifts is right here!

Just like last year, sophomore Luke Lesizza guarantees that Apple’s Airpods are still popular and trending. Airpods are wireless headphones that can be connected to your Apple device and definitely useful to anyone. FLHS Junior Keren Kermiel says that Airpods are a must-have and will surely be a good gift this year.

Air-pods are sold on the Apple website for $159.00 or can be purchased at local department stores. 

Speaking of Apple, another thing on many lists this year is a new Iphone. Junior Kurt Grosner has been witnessing  the constant production of new models and better technology and will be asking for a new phone this year. Freshman Drew Cochrane and senior Ira Boci are also impressed with Apple’s advanced models and will both be asking for the Iphone 11 or Iphone 11 Pro this year. 

Shoes, Shoes, and more Shoes!!

For any age or gender, shoes are an item that everyone needs. For girls, boots are extremely popular. The extremely desired J slides are on the list this year for freshman Sage Smith and senior Lillian Klouman. Campbell Eckert would be satisfied with a cute pair of Uggs and Sam Sweeny is looking for a new pair of basketball sneakers to tear up the court. 

For those shopping for a younger group of kids, Frozen 2 items are a hot commodity. Athletic Director Todd Parness and Dean McCloskey both say that is what Santa will be bringing for their kids this year. 

A recent surge in gold hoop earrings proves to be the perfect gift for any girl. According to Lucy Sweeny and Janie Paulmann these gold hoops earnings are perfect for any occasion and will definitely be on their list this year. 

Well, I hope this gave you all the holiday help you needed to go out and make someone’s holiday extra bright! Enjoy the break!